MONASTIR TUNISIE FORUM INTERNATIONAL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -28%
Brandt LVE127J – Lave-vaisselle encastrable 12 ...
Voir le deal
279.99 €

Je ne suis plus triste

+3
Adminos
RuSpInA
SalSoul
7 participants

Page 2 sur 2 Précédent  1, 2

Je ne suis plus triste - Page 2 Empty Re: Je ne suis plus triste

Message  ghdamsi Dim 15 Nov - 20:23

SalSoul a écrit:Tkoul enti kol youmm nestannah juste youm ????? Je ne suis plus triste - Page 2 265909 Je ne suis plus triste - Page 2 265909

Khelli lelHelme Ejjeye ye salsoulllllllll
ghdamsi
ghdamsi
VIP Membre
VIP Membre

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Message  Adminos Dim 15 Nov - 21:04

SalSoul a écrit:Tkoul enti kol youmm nestannah Je ne suis plus triste - Page 2 265909 Je ne suis plus triste - Page 2 265909
elli yestenna khir milli yetmenna
Adminos
Adminos
admin
admin

Message  SalSoul Dim 15 Nov - 21:05

HANI nestanna ....
ama son adresse ....je ne la donnerai a PERSONNE ....
SalSoul
SalSoul
Modérateur
Modérateur

Message  SalSoul Lun 30 Nov - 18:32

EJJDIDD YA RABEHHHHHH

CONFIDENTIAL EMAIL FROM MR Mr.John Eloho‏

FROM THE DESK OF
Mr.John Eloho
REGIONAL MANAGER
INTERNATIONAL COMMERCIAL BANK
KUMASI BRANCH GHANA.

Hello Dear,

My
name is Mr.John Eloho, I am the regional manager of the International Commercial Bank Kumasi branch Ghana. I got your information during my
search through the Internet. I am 42years of age and married with 3 lovely kids. It may interest you to hear that I am a man of PEACE and
don't want problem,but i don't know how you will feel about this because you might feel that its scam yes there are many scammers. but
am telling you that this is real and you are not going to regret after doing this transaction with me. I only hope we can assist each
other.But If you don't want this business offer kindly forget it as I will not contact you again...

I have packaged a financial transaction that will benefit both of us, as the regional manager of the International Commercial Bank; it is my duty to send in a financial report to my head office in the capital city Accra-Ghana at the end of each year. On the course of the last year 2008 end of year report, I
discovered that my branch in which I am the manager made Eight Million Seven hundred and fifty thousand United States dollar [$8,750.000.00]
which my head office are not aware of and will never be aware of. I have since place this fund on what we call SUSPENSE ACCOUNT without any
beneficiary.

As an officer of the bank I can not be directly connected to this money, so this informed my contacting you for us to work so that you can
assist receive this money into your bank account for us to SHARE. While you will have 40% of the total fund .Note there are practically no risk
involved, it will be bank to bank transfer, all I need from you is to stand claim as the original depositor of this fund who made the deposit
with our branch so that my Head office can order the transfer to your designated bank account. If you accept this offer to work with me, I
will appreciate it very much. As soon as I receive your response I will details you on how we can achieve it successfully

Best Regards
Mr.John Eloho
SalSoul
SalSoul
Modérateur
Modérateur

Message  Adminos Lun 30 Nov - 18:40

alors qesqe tu attends???
Adminos
Adminos
admin
admin

Message  SalSoul Lun 30 Nov - 18:41

Admin a écrit:alors qesqe tu attends???

pour ...?? je n ai rien compris ?peux tu me traduire EL ZEBDA ????
SalSoul
SalSoul
Modérateur
Modérateur

Message  RuSpInA Lun 30 Nov - 22:45

SalSoul a écrit:EJJDIDD YA RABEHHHHHH

CONFIDENTIAL EMAIL FROM MR Mr.John Eloho‏

FROM THE DESK OF
Mr.John Eloho
REGIONAL MANAGER
INTERNATIONAL COMMERCIAL BANK
KUMASI BRANCH GHANA.

Hello Dear,

My
name is Mr.John Eloho, I am the regional manager of the International Commercial Bank Kumasi branch Ghana. I got your information during my
search through the Internet. I am 42years of age and married with 3 lovely kids. It may interest you to hear that I am a man of PEACE and
don't want problem,but i don't know how you will feel about this because you might feel that its scam yes there are many scammers. but
am telling you that this is real and you are not going to regret after doing this transaction with me. I only hope we can assist each
other.But If you don't want this business offer kindly forget it as I will not contact you again...

I have packaged a financial transaction that will benefit both of us, as the regional manager of the International Commercial Bank; it is my duty to send in a financial report to my head office in the capital city Accra-Ghana at the end of each year. On the course of the last year 2008 end of year report, I
discovered that my branch in which I am the manager made Eight Million Seven hundred and fifty thousand United States dollar [$8,750.000.00]
which my head office are not aware of and will never be aware of. I have since place this fund on what we call SUSPENSE ACCOUNT without any
beneficiary.

As an officer of the bank I can not be directly connected to this money, so this informed my contacting you for us to work so that you can
assist receive this money into your bank account for us to SHARE. While you will have 40% of the total fund .

a mon avis 40% bark mouch haja, tu dois refuser Je ne suis plus triste - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes

Note there are practically no risk
involved, it will be bank to bank transfer, all I need from you is to stand claim as the original depositor of this fund who made the deposit
with our branch so that my Head office can order the transfer to your designated bank account. If you accept this offer to work with me, I
will appreciate it very much. As soon as I receive your response I will details you on how we can achieve it successfully

Best Regards
Mr.John Eloho
RuSpInA
RuSpInA
Platine
Platine

Message  SalSoul Lun 30 Nov - 22:47

Si je refuse, ..je resterai triste

Ihounn a3lik ????
SalSoul
SalSoul
Modérateur
Modérateur

Message  RuSpInA Lun 30 Nov - 22:56

SalSoul a écrit:Si je refuse, ..je resterai triste

Ihounn a3lik ????
ce n`est que 350000000 dollar!!!!!!! takhser 3liha transaction b25 dinars???????? Je ne suis plus triste - Page 2 Suspect
RuSpInA
RuSpInA
Platine
Platine

Message  SalSoul Lun 30 Nov - 22:59

Ma inajjamch houwa isabbakli ces 25 dollars ???????
SalSoul
SalSoul
Modérateur
Modérateur

Message  RuSpInA Lun 30 Nov - 23:01

SalSoul a écrit:Ma inajjamch houwa isabbakli ces 25 dollars ???????
ti le newi ye9lbek fihom rod belek
RuSpInA
RuSpInA
Platine
Platine

Message  SalSoul Lun 30 Nov - 23:06

Hayati kemla ...wani fel bhar ..el mouj ma 9lebniche ..
bech iji wahed men Ghana .....ye9lebni ??
SalSoul
SalSoul
Modérateur
Modérateur

Message  SalSoul Ven 11 Déc - 19:13

Il fait tellement FROID (et neige) ..que je suis redevenu TRISTE !!
SalSoul
SalSoul
Modérateur
Modérateur

Message  Janjano Ven 11 Déc - 19:24

SalSoul a écrit:Il fait tellement FROID (et neige) ..que je suis redevenu TRISTE !!
Elbess Ghachchbia wala hott Barnouss

Janjano
Habitué
Habitué

Message  Adminos Ven 11 Déc - 20:26

tombe la neige tu ne viendra pas ce soir

Adminos
Adminos
admin
admin